Welcome to Sweet Lisbon Guesthouse, a Guesthouse that provides you with the most astonishing view of Tagus River - a plain 180º of view of Alfama and the river. With 8 rooms decorated in a compromise between the Portuguese traditional style and the modern and trendy, and named after Portuguese Traditional Convent Sweets, our house offers you the Portuguese way of living. Visit Lisbon and stay with us for the perfect holidays or break, with your family and friends.
Our Guesthouse has 8 bedrooms, all with free Internet WiFi access, one lounge/living room and a kitchen with dining area. 6 bedrooms have private WC and 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom. Shared bathrooms are gender selective equipped with shower and hair dryer. Iron boarding is also available upon request.
In our bright and colorful lounge there's a TV with sport channels, music and board games and also our Wine Bar, where you will be able to buy or enjoy several Portuguese wines, gourmet teas and other local delicacies.
Accommodation includes Continental breakfast with traditional pastries; tea and coffee available all day. Our house is totally non-smoking. Lift is available in the building.
Choose your bedroom and make your online reservation.
We are looking forward to meet you!
Note: Our reception is open between 07.00 and 00.30
Address 1: Rua do Paraiso, 15, 3º Floor
Postal Code: 1100-396
Contact Name: Helena Gonçalves
Phone: 00351 218 871 417
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 04:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
- Free cancellations made prior to 7 days of arrival.
- For cancellations made within 7 days of arrival date, 1 night will be charged. However the amount paid can be used for a future reservation within the following 12 months, for an equivalent or superior booking. To be able to deduct the amount paid, the new reservation must be done directly through the email address: email@example.com.
- One night will be charged for NO SHOWS and the amount can not be used in future reservations.
- We only accept cancellations done to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refund will be given for curtailment of stay.
Terms and Conditions
How Our Reservations Work
- Full payment for 1 night is required at the time of booking if you choose a different payment than Credit Card.
- The balance is payable at check in and we offer a 2% discount if you choose to pay in cash. City tax is always paid in cash
- We accept Paypal, Credit Cards mentioned in our website or Cash.
General Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to amend the Tariff and/or Terms and Conditions at any time
- Check-in after 4 pm (earlier can be accommodated by prior arrangement if room is available).
- Rooms must be vacated by 11.00 am on day of departure. Delays in vacating the room may lead to charging one extra night.
- We don’t have luggage storage but we try to be flexible whenever possible, please confirm at the reception if it's possible for us to keep your luggage.
- Our reception is open between 07.00 and 00.30. If you expect to arrive later please let us know in advance. We don't do check ins after 00.00
- We expect you to be responsible and take care of our property and we reserve the right to make a charge for loss or damage to our house (including loss of keys) during your stay.
- We reserve the right to terminate your stay immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where you engage in unacceptable behavior that causes a disturbance or nuisance to other guests or neighbors.
- We strongly recommend that all guests take out comprehensive travel insurance when making a booking. We cannot be responsible for valuables or personal effects or the loss or damage to personal belongings.